Welcome to Dural Osteopaths! Phone 02 9653 9944 for an appointment, or to discuss treatment with one of our team.
Our COVID-19 Response – Update: 28.7.20
We are now asking all visitors to this practice to:
- SANITISE HANDS when entering and leaving our office (sanitiser provided),
- WEAR A MASK if you’re comfortable to do so when visiting here
- You may use your own mask, or we can supply a disposable one for $2
- This applies only to people high-school age and over
- We realise some people may have a reason for not wearing a mask, so if you choose not to, you will not be pressured to do so
NSW residents are now advised to “consider wearing a mask when in a situation where social distancing is not possible”.
Research now suggests that when most people in a community wear some kind of mask, COVID-19 transmission can be reduced by around 60%.
We continue to practise with these stringent precautions:
- Isolate -Anyone with colds, coughs or fever – PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THE PRACTICE – we are happy to re-schedule to a later date.
- Disinfect – Please disinfect your hands as you enter and leave our office – disinfectant is provided.
- Protect – Please consider wearing a face mask while visiting us. You can use your own, or we can supply you with a disposable one for $2. We are now wearing gloves and protective face masks for all appointments.
- Surface Cleaning – We continue meticulously disinfecting throughout each day all items and surfaces that people touch (door handles inside and out, light switches, chair arms, pens, desk and table surfaces, phones and keyboards). We are also being extra vigilant with surfaces around treatment benches, with extra disinfecting before and after each appointment.
- Schedule – We are spacing out appointment bookings to minimise contact.
THIS MAP shows where we are – 3/5 Kenthurst Rd., DURAL NSW 2158..
Osteopathy is an allied health profession within Australia, with a national organisation (Osteopathy Australia) and government registration for all osteopaths. Osteopaths use manual techniques to promote health in the patient, including direct techniques (like massage & joint mobilisation) or subtle techniques (including cranial osteopathy), depending on each person’s requirements. We treat all ages, from newborns to elderly and all between.
Our team at Dural also provides:
- Naturopathy, promoting health via nutrition & herbal medicine, with Laura or Alison.
- Acupuncture/ Traditional Chinese Medicine – see the link for Kim.
- Remedial Massage – See the link for Glen.
Please check the menu for more information.